It’s been a while since Hayley Williams’ said a very first word about her very own hair-dye line. Now, a day before Parahoy! she has finally made the official announcement. In a very short message Hayley mentioned the name of the line, goodDYEyoung and presented the website and thank Brian O’Connor for help. Online pre-sale of products starts on 15th of April. General sale starts in May. It’s good to be alive, isn’t it?
The working process on the line started in the summer of 2013 but the choice of the name was done years before that. Two years ago, in the interview for Nylon Magazine, Hayley opened up about her hair-dyes line dreams and said that she would love to see the project to be finalized by the end of 2014. Now, a vibrant hair-dye line designed for in-home use, is finally here! Almost…
I’ve never started anything but a band… but a little over 4 years ago, I decided I’d try my hand at starting a hair dye company. I’ve made a lot of mistakes, learned a whole lot of cool business lingo… and realized through trial and error that dying your hair is an art AND a science. It was all worth it to finally be able to tell you that GOOD DYE YOUNG is here, it’s severe, & it’s happening! I can dye happy now! – Hayley
The line will be promoted by Hayley’s friends, including Rosalina Young, Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots and Charlavail. A sneak peak of the photoshoot is available under THIS link.
- goodDYEyoung is owned by Beware of You, Inc.
- goodDYEyoung stands also for make up, lip stick and nail polish
- goodDYEyoung does not test on animals
- goodDYEyoung features PETA logo
- goodDYEyoung is vegan
- goodDYEyoung shades are: Rock Lobster (red), Blue Ruin (blue), Steal My Sunshine (yellow), Riot! (orange) and Ex-Girl (pink)
- Pre-sale starts on April 15th
- General sale starts on May 16th
- Approx. price $14 per color